About Me

My photo
Hey all you cool cats and kittens . . . my name is Bridget and I'm 36 years old living in beautiful Las Vegas with my husband Geoff and our little girl Penelope. Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited to start my blog during my favorite season. So, join me as I tell you about my life and its many adventures.

Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy November!!!!

 Wow, I can't believe it's November already. I swear the months have just flown by. We had a great weekend. Saturday we celebrated Halloween with a little Halloween party for the kids at my brother's house. The girls dressed up in their costumes, we carved pumpkins, and of course we feasted on pizza, cookies, and lots of candy. Way too much candy. It's honestly the only day of the year I let Penelope go crazy with the candy. She's actually not that big into candy otherwise which I think is great. It was a wonderful day and the kids really enjoyed themselves even though they didn't go trick or treating. We wrapped the night up with some popcorn and watched "The Nightmare before Christmas". 




On Sunday November 1st my husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We were planning to go out for dinner but one of our friend's is starting up his own restaurant and decided to deliver dinner to us as an anniversary gift. So we had crab legs, shrimp, and chicken on a bed of broccoli and pasta. It was delicious. We finished the night with cuddles, cocktails, and binge watched Lovecraft Country. I also took down all the Halloween decorations and started putting up our Christmas decorations. What can I say? I love Christmas!!!! Although, it sure does not feel like fall outside so I can't wait for the temperature to drop so I can wear all my cute fall clothes. Happy November everyone and I want to start this month with gratitude. I'm so thankful that I am surrounded by so many talented and motivated people everyday. Thank you all for continuing to motivate me and for allowing me a glimpse into your lives. See you all next week!





8 comments:

  1. Happy 6th wedding anniversary :-) Penelope looks adorable as a witch standing next to a Scooby Doo or is that Goofy? Stay motivated and increase your academic vigor to finish Fall 2020 strong ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th Anniversary!! I love the wedding picture too :) Sounds like an amazing weekend. Despite being in lockdown status for most of the year, it has still flown by. My daughter told me trick-or-treating was canceled so a little before 9pm I turned our porch light on.. Then a few min later, our doorbell rings!! I felt like such an awful person going to the door and telling them we did not have candy, but who is out at 9 p.m. trick-or-treating anyway?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6th anniversary! Halloween was creative for everyone this year, looks like your family did a wonderful job adapting! Your friends restaurant sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the COVID pandemic, I am happy you got to spend time with your family, dress-up in costumes, and have a small personal gathering. Congratulations to you and your husband for 6 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6th anniversary. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm sure that food was amazing too, I love pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary. I tried watching Lovecraft Country but I kept getting confused with the storyline, it felt as if it was jumping around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to you. Foods and cocktail sound delicious. You guys look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwh I love your wedding photo! Such a sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete