About Me

My photo
Hey all you cool cats and kittens . . . my name is Bridget and I'm 36 years old living in beautiful Las Vegas with my husband Geoff and our little girl Penelope. Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited to start my blog during my favorite season. So, join me as I tell you about my life and its many adventures.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Oh my gourd!!

 This weekend was really nice because I got to spend time with my family doing one of my favorite fall activities! We went to visit the pumpkin patch at Halloween Town. πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ I like going there because there is plenty of space to socially distance. Penelope enjoyed going on the rides and eating cotton candy. I was just happy to be there with my family. Some of the kids came dressed up and that was nice to see. Penelope wants to be a vampire for Halloween and we don't have plans for trick or treating but we still got her a costume anyway. I'm planning on making her a Halloween Basket similar to an Easter basket so she can have some treats for Halloween. Maybe we'll watch her favorite halloween movie "The Nightmare before Christmas", she loves to sing all the songs. πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ Last year I had the pleasure of meeting Tim Burton when I worked at the Neon Museum. He had a exhibition there called "Lost Vegas". It was really cool getting to meet him. He's was always really nice and really cared about his fans. He was nice enough to autograph a book for all of us employees. Well, that's all I got folks!!! Hope everyone has a good week and Happy Halloween. πŸŽƒ





8 comments:

  1. How cool! Looks like your Penelope had fun :-) I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time this past Sunday with my in-laws and their toddler, it was nice ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an honor it must have been to meet Tim Burton. I love his movies, and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is one of my favorites too ;) I used to watch it every Halloween and Christmas lol. It looks like Penelope had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family have an enjoyable Halloween! I have not been to the Halloween Town pumpkin patch, although there is one down the street from where I live. Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see people are getting back to enjoying themselves, the pumpkin patch is always a fun family activity. Penelope makes me wish I hand some cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you were able to meet Tim Burton. I enjoy his movies. Hope you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great to see that you got to enjoy some quality time with your family. Pumpkin patches are always a ton of fun and will give your kids a lasting memory. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear your made the best of Halloween and Penelope is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get to go to a pumpkin patch this year but next year I am going to go all out and drive to Pahrump!

    ReplyDelete