About Me

My photo
Hey all you cool cats and kittens . . . my name is Bridget and I'm 36 years old living in beautiful Las Vegas with my husband Geoff and our little girl Penelope. Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited to start my blog during my favorite season. So, join me as I tell you about my life and its many adventures.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Wacky hat day

 Last week Penelope's teacher sent her home with another assignment and this time to celebrate the month of Halloween they decided the kids should make a wacky hat to wear at school. So, we decided that we were gonna make a birthday cake hat and it would have two layers and Penelope could paint it and put glitter all over it. 


We only painted part of the hat so we will have to finish it on another day but so far Penelope is really having fun painting it and she can't wait to wear her wacky hat. Another thing that we did this weekend is my husband and I filled out of mail in ballot. We like to go over all the candidates together and do research on the ones that we are not familiar with. I can't believe the Presidential election is just right around the corner. The time sure does fly. Have a great week everyone and see you all next week. 











8 comments:

  1. Wacky hat, what a fun idea :-)

    "Going over all the candidates together and do research on the ones that we are not familiar with" is a great practice. I will do the same with my wife ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity with creating a birthday cake hat! Thank you for touching briefly on that you filled out your election ballot. It's our civic duty and everyone should ensure they vote this year, so many key issues in our lives are at stake. Plan which candidates you will vote for and vote early. There is over 70 races this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A birthday cake hat sounds like a fun one to decorate. Can't wait to see the finished result. I definitely need to take a look at the ballots that came in the mail to review all the candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penelope has created some awesome projects, the teacher and other students must be impressed. Election day is around the corner, its about time my family and I research all of the candidates. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very creative that you decided to have your kids make some sort of costume. Time has flown by this year and voters are seeming to turn out in mass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penelope is so cute made her own birthday cake hat. I can not vote because I am not a US citizen, all I can do is watch and cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are so creative. Its good you're doing research and making informed decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how artsy your home is! Can't wait to do little craft projects with my own kids someday!

    ReplyDelete